Thursday, September 6, 2007

Am I Going to Hell?

In a few days, Pope Benedict XVI will be releasing his second encyclical (for the uninitiated, that's an important Pope paper), which will denounce tax havens that companies such as Google use to do some profit laundering in foreign countries where business tax rates are lower. I read the full article and it doesn't appear that Gmail, Google Reader or Google Calendar were involved in any of this, so hopefully I'm in the clear. I just really don't want the Pope to make Google a sin. And what if he decides to go after Facebook? Then I'll be stuck in Purgatory forever. Hopefully this crisis of faith will blow over quickly.

As long as we're on the subject of Popes though, I recently found video of something that I had previously only seen a photograph of. That would be Pope John Paul II enjoying the mad skillz of a Polish breakdancing troupe.

1 comment:

KellytheCulinarian said...

Man, if loving google is wrong, I don't know if even the pope can make me right.

Google