Monday, April 6, 2009

Hey Kids! Even Disney Cuts Corners!

With all the life lessons doled out in Disney's animated films, you'd think the Disney animators themselves would have taken some to heart--like the value of hard work and not cutting corners just to save time or money.

Unfortunately they didn't. A slickly edited Russian video recently posted on YouTube reveals Disney's propensity to rehash certain animated sequences in such well-known films as Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Robin Hood, The Jungle Book and The Sword in the Stone.

As someone who grew up on a steady diet of these films (I could probably still recite most of Robin Hood, if asked to do so), this video is tantamount to uncovering the greatest scandal of the 20th century. I guarantee you will watch it with a stunned, slack-jawed smile on your face the entire time.

As for me, I just don't know what I can believe in anymore.

1 comment:

Bren Yule said...

Wow, I AM stunned, thanks for revealing worthy posting info!

Google